Corporate finance, Finance and Accounting, Venture Capitalist and Audit
Highest Professional Qualification and Education:
Bachelor of Business and Business Administration, Distinction (RMIT, Australia)
Diploma In Investment Analysis
- Corporate Service: more than 6 years working experience in a Company listed in Bursa Malaysia.
- Corporate Restructuring involved in Scheme of Arrangement (SOA) and Debt restructuring.
- Fund raising activity via, Rights Issue, Irredeemable Convertible Preference Shares (ICPS) & Private Placement.
- Supervised financial and statutory due diligence exercises for each corporate transaction.
- Assisted in the preparation of the company’s circular to the shareholders for the corporate restructuring and for fund raising and SOA exercise for the listed Company.
- Finance and Accounting more than 9 years
- Handled a group of companies, managed and supervised a team of accounting staffs to ensure timely submission of the management accounts and in accordance to the requirement of the accounting standards.
- Prepared monthly pro-forma results for the group for the monthly management reporting and discussion.
- Daily management of group finances and operation.
- Venture Capital
- Has more than 6 years of practical experience in Venture Capital investment and management.
- Involved in the pre & post evaluation of potential investment companies.
- has more than 5 years of audit experience.
- involved in the audit of varieties of business activities which includes, manufacturing, trading, property development, government body and also listed company.